I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Remember Remember the 5th of November (take three)

That's right, it's the 3 year anniversary of this blog.

3 years, 82,000 views later and I'm still here.

This week I'm gonna highlight some of my favorite entries from this past year.

It's been a hell of a ride, and I'm glad you're still with me.

Here are the first few.

Yes, few, I do post almost every day so I have a lot to cover.

1. Vegas Part 1: What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas, well mostly. "You can't put a price on fitness." "Yes, you can, it's 25 dollars."

2. Vegas Part 2: What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas Day Two "Let's play war, Asians are wild."

3. Vegas Part 3: What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas Day Three "Two on every block and four in every airport..."

4. Vegas Part 4: What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas Day Four "No liquids allowed on the plane. if you have vodka there's a pickup in the employee parking lot."

5. Thanksgiving Day: I ain't touching her heat button. "Practical yes. Party no."

6. Xmas with Carter: Westward leader still proceeding "why yes I am the stereotypical librarian."

7. Xmas with the family: Four Italian Suits, Three Former Husbands "Not Moonshiners. Never Moonshiners. Run if you hear the word Moonshiners."

8. Fun with the Furby: That's good because his pointy hat is between the Good Times. "The booze starts here."

9. Class with the Library Goddess: More than just bricks and mortar "We've done our time in the front."

10. Golden Globe Highlights: But when it comes to torture I trust the lady who spent three years married to James Cameron. "Thank you for killing whoever you had to kill to get me up here today."

11. Bickering with BossLady: That sounds like an 80's acronym SWA SWA Salute

12: Grammy Award Highlights: As legendary gangsta rap icon Katharine Hepburn once said... "Take that Bon Iver!"

13. Valentine's Day: I'll be out back, gonna find a tree to chop down. "Stop looking at me like that."

14: Oscar Highlights: I had actually been committed to play Margaret Thatcher, and Meryl was Steven's first choice for Lincoln. "So together they're pretty much everything the Christian Rights say is wrong with Hollywood."

15: State Stereotypes: It's like the spam of chicken. "56,000 square miles of dull."

16: Concert: Is there anyone out there cause it's getting harder and harder to breathe My boyfriend is cooler than your boyfriend.

17: LIS Meeting: Back at your door "Digital Beef"

18. Inservice: If your neighbor's not laughing explain that joke to him cause that was funny. "Exercise, no way I've got red wine!"




I should have left it at amputation...

oh blake.

No comments:

Post a Comment