I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, November 29, 2013

Who watches the Watchmen?

Huzzah for holiday weekends!

Mine was glorious, how about you?

Slept in Thursday, watched a bit of the parade, then picked up the boyfriend en route to Oldest Sister's place.

Food, fun, football, and frivolity. Plus a lot of family. It was fabulous.

Too many F's.

Anyway, ate a lot, watched some football, fell asleep for like 20 minutes, looked through ads, figured out stuff for Xmas list, ate some more, listened to some Elton, wrote out grad invitations - all of mine had to be approved since I kept screwing them up - then headed home.

That was Thursday. Today was filled with more relaxing. Yes I had today off too. I love City holidays.

Anyway, watched the Huskers lose - which sucked but maybe it's the push they need to fire Pelini, I know, I'm sorry if you're still a supporter - set up the trees - yay for good ones that don't make me want to burn them to the ground - and put up the stockings - we're in need of some new ones that actually match - and wrapped some presents - though not as good as my sister's do.

I'm not crafty, I can't wrap things all fancy, but everything is covered so I called it a victory.

After that stopped by the boyfriend's place and we watched Watchmen.



Saw much more of Malin Akerman than I ever wanted to but it wasn't a bad movie. Scale of Awesome says 5/10. The boyfriend seemed to love it. For the action. And effects. Not for her. I think.

That's all I got. Work tomorrow, off Sunday. Hoping to do some xmas shopping at some point.

On to the music.

I forgot how much I missed Lily Allen.



yes, i know it's like the 5th time i've posted that video but to be fair it has been at least a year so get over it.

She's definitely in my top 5 for favorite artists. I think it goes something like this:

Maroon 5
Karmin
She & Him
Lily Allen
Eminem

The Wreckers used to be in there but they got bumped down to number six since they haven't came out with anything lately.

And yes I know Eminem doesn't really fit with the rest of those artists. And my boyfriend hates him but I still love him so get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment