I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, November 10, 2013

the lonely loner seems to free his mind at night.

The joy of working at a public library is that it's open to the public.

That public includes people who know far too much about you.

Now my coworkers know far too much about me too.

Though they've earned it, I guess.

The place was hoppin' for a Sunday. People everywhere, computers busy all day. But I was able to get some TAB stuff done.

Planning for the party on the 23rd, ideas for obstacle courses anyone? I have a few.

After work I headed out to see the boyfriend. We got supper and watched Dead Man Down.



Scale of Awesome says 5/10. Wasn't all that bad but it wasn't all that great either.

And that trailer really doesn't follow the storyline whatsoever but whatever.

It was nice to get away from the crazy and hang out with him.

So excited to have tomorrow off - even though I'm not a Veteran we are closed.

Will most likely spend the day sleeping in and doing homework.

I know. Not very festive, but only like a month left of it and then I'll be done eternally so it'll suffice.

Song of the Day:  Song You Knew But Forgot You Knew It

Day 'N' Nite - Kid Cudi


at, at, at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment