I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

RRVN 3rd take two

Here's more highlights from the past year in celebration of the 3-year-anniversary.

1. She & Him Live: Omaha I command you to dance! "Do you think she's Tilly or The Wall?"

2. The Speech: Special Librarians Dominate Dewey by Cataloging for Their Customers Instead of Other Librarians "We are all that and a bag of potato chips."

3. Motorcar-ing with the boyfriend: Nothing says romance quite like riding motorcars in Iowa. "Who doesn't know Mahna Mahna?"

4. Steam Cleaning: It's cold out and I'm not wearing pants. Where are you? "I had no idea I had such chatty liberal arts hair."

5. Sleepwalking: But then, you know, there's always drums, and bass, and maybe even one day a tambourine. "Yes, that was the short version."

6. Joys of training "Was that a bird?" "Um. Yeah." "Either come to the basement with us or leave."

7. Bats at the library: "But bats are cute-ish!" "Bats have rabies." "That's why I said ish." Bats are not cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment