I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, January 5, 2013

"Vader in German means father. His name is literally Darth Father."

Ah the joys of working weekends.

Day flew by fairly quickly, no major highlights at work.

Aside from the fact that I was reminded how young I am for the profession.

Though not young enough that there should be an 18-year-old following me around the library.

Yet another Magnet Moment, though without Slim Shady there to comment.

I don't need more stalkers, the aides are already laughing at me.

Good god, it was like I'm shelving DVD's so he goes to look at the DVD's.

I go upstairs to the lab so he gets on the computer then starts dancing which is something you notice out of the corner of your eye - I mean, it happens, but not often as boldly as he was doing it. BUT THEN! he's like looking at me out of the corner of his eye so I avoid him by helping other people in the lab and all that which just made the dancing bigger and more bold.

Just awkward.

Anyway, I left for lunch and he was like 5 seconds behind me on the stairs. I basically bolted to the backroom, followed the aides out of the building and thankfully he was gone by the time I got back.

After work I headed off to see the boyfriend. Went out for appetizers - him and his nachos and me with my spinach and artichoke dip. Brought half of it home.

Now I'm jamming with my big fat cat watching Pitch Perfect with commentary.

ah, Elizabeth Banks.

You are aca-awesome.

But I've already rambled enough about this movie.

Go here: Aca-scuse me, synchronized lady dancing to a Mariah Carey chart topper is not lame.

More of 2012's greatest hits

Wide Awake - Katy Perry


love the rhythm of this song. heard it once and bought it immediately.

interesting video but not surprising as katy has a flair for the dramatic. you should watch her Part of Me movie, it's actually pretty cool.


Want U Back - Cher Lloyd


still love it.

favorite memory is when oldest sister and second sister and i went out to eat and second sister heard it for the first time. literally bent over laughing.


Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye


nice paint job.

think i like lindsay's version better but i'm holding off on posting the Voice videos until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment