I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, January 20, 2013

was your head shaped like an egg before she hit you?

I love that I don't even need to call home for the parentals to know I'm coming.

Got the confirmation text this afternoon.

A blog is a handy thing.

So I really gotta stop wearing this bracelet to work.

I got this sweet bracelet from Second Sister for Xmas. It's awesome, black band, silver with writing but so far it's brought me nothing but trouble.

I've been asked if I'm an alcoholic - to be fair it does state their motto - if I'm disabled - does it really look anything like one of those bracelets? not really - or if I'm Wonder Woman - except she has two.

Okay so the last one isn't so bad, but I'm thinking the bracelet is gonna have to stay in the locker during the day.

Will put it on after work when I take off the "engagement ring".

Bringing it back. I thought the creepers were starting to leave me alone but it turns out they've just been biding their time.

Oh well, I'm happy today so I don't care.

Got to see the boyfriend tonight. We went out for dinner then watched 50 First Dates.



I attempted to refrain from quoting the entire movie in front of him.

I think I passed.

Moreso than when we watched The Mummy.

Though that one I can quote back to front along with its sequel without even putting either of them in.

But not the third cause it sucks.

Though it was amusing to hear that Bosslady can do the same.

Even got our torch swinging timed exactly.

"then how do i seem to know exactly where i'm going?"

Go here: "What are you going to type into Google, 'what's a smart-sounding word for nose hair?'"

And now I have an urge to watch that.

Hmm.... will have to distract myself with something else as I don't have it with me.

So excited for two whole days off.

Gonna sleep in, watch some movies, take a nap, read some stories, nap some more, spend time with the boyfriend, possibly see Les Miserables, take more naps, etc.

Totally exciting and the fun starts now.

aka going to sleep. Well, more likely watching something and falling asleep.

Sounds like a plan.

On to the music:

This movie has an excellent soundtrack, and while all the songs are good, these two are my favorites.



he's gotta sing her a song, just like The Wedding Singer aka their first movie together. both are awesome.



granted this one isn't on the soundtrack, but i think it's funny.

off to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment