I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, January 7, 2013

now i'm at a payphone.

Originally forget the "at" in the title.

Good thing I went back.

Woke up at noon - Mom called, she brought my Xmas presents and took me out to lunch.

We hit up this local cafe and pie joint, holy awesomeness, Batman, there were like 50 types of pie listed on that menu. It was ridiculously fantastic. Brought a slice of banana cream along with half of my meal home with me.

Where I took a nap and then headed in to work for a whole 2 hours.

One of which I spent in the back room checking in 7 carts, the other at the front desk fielding a complaint that may make tomorrow quite interesting considering who I'm pretty sure it's about.

Don't worry, not staff.

After work I headed over to Oldest Sister's house for supper and come up with a game plan for Saturday. I'm off this weekend so when I woke up to a text from my super sweet boyfriend suggesting we hit up the hockey game this weekend, maybe taking Squirt and Bubby with us, I cleared it with their Mom and they're in.

Along with Squirt's boyfriend.

He did survive New Years with us and the many many rounds of Apples to Apples so you gotta give him props for that.

They seemed excited about the game. I'm already the cool aunt but since it was the boyfriend's suggestion I'm pretty sure he's won them over.

Though compared to the 2 others that they've met out of the ... let's not go there, he is the best.

So we ate and watched part of the Bama vs. Dame game.

When I left Bama was up big, haven't turned it back on but with the way the Irish were playing I'm pretty sure they got hosed.

Now I'm back and falling asleep but a question for you first.

So, the boyfriend got me this awesome smart bluray player that allows you to hook up to the internet and watch stuff off Netflix, Hulu Plus, etc. So now I'm debating on which to invest in, either of those or Amazon Prime.

Though I don't know if Prime is compatible or not. So I'm holding off on that one. Though I would get free shipping on stuff.

Anyway, Mom had Netflix so I've used that before but I watch stuff on Hulu all the time.

I'm leaning toward Hulu Plus since it has more recent TV episodes. It looks like with Netflix it's just past seasons. 

But any experience with either?

Alright, on to the music. 

More of 2012's Greatest Hits

Some Nights - Fun


love it live and recorded but the recorded's video is much longer so i went with the live version.


A Thousand Years - Christina Perri



love love love this song. even if it is in twilight. she's excellent.


Payphone - Maroon 5


not quite sure how i feel about this video.

kinda of questioning how it fits the lyrics but all of their videos are pretty epic. though i think my favorite is still moves like jagger.

so excited to see them live!



No comments:

Post a Comment