I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Never rob a bank across from a diner with the best donuts in three counties

Actually accomplished a lot at work today. Stocked all my supplies, did a bunch of Summer Reading stuff, added more to my list of innovative library projects for the library's Strategic Plan...feeling better about it now, but more on that tomorrow.

After work headed out to see the boyfriend. Dinner and then we watched 2 Guns.



Scale of Awesome says 6/10. It had its moments. I liked the Marky Mark/Denzel combo, they were good as partners.

I forgot to mention earlier this week that the boyfriend introduced me to Heavyweights.

"I'm feeling skinny Tony."

Has anyone else seen this besides him?



Judd Apatow before he was, you know, Judd Apatow.

It's basically Dodgeball obnoxious fitness nut Ben Stiller but about 20 years ago and instead of trying to take over a gym, he took over a fat camp to turn it into a money-making infomercial.

Lars was my favorite.



"don't pee in the water...don't drink the water he peed in it!"

Alright, I should crash. Training a practicum student tomorrow which means I need to get more than the 3 hours of sleep that I got last night.

Plus Homey-G-Wigger is coming to town. Gonna jam at the library for a while before we hit the town.

Clip of the Day:

Weekend Update interview with Olya Povlatsky


one of my favorite weekend updates ever. loving kate mckinnon.

and i'm out.


they try to make me go to rehab and i say is it warm?

No comments:

Post a Comment