I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

"Nope, it's there forever. Like Maggie Smith and her tramp stamp."

Post #1001

Took last night off. Figured you'd heard enough from me the night before.

Yes, it was epic.

But I promise it won't happen again for another 500 posts at least.

A few things you missed:

1. Watched Trance with the boyfriend.



Weird. Weird. Weird. It started out really good and then everything circled back so it was okay, but in the middle it got really really weird. Scale of Awesome says 6/10.

2. Killer Women finally premiered. So excited for the return of Beth Riesgraf. It was weird seeing Carla play the cop instead of the bad guy. Or girl, sorry. I miss Burn Notice already.

3. Jordis Unga now follows me on Twitter.

I know, I freaked. The only problem is that I found out at lunch when I was surrounded by people. I could feel my eyes pop out of my head, it was ridiculous.

For those of you know who don't know, Jordis Unga is wicked awesome. She was on the Voice season two and she was my pick for the winner but she got beat out mid-season.

Here she is on INRX cause my Voice clips aren't working.



Epic.

And her new single is officially out.

So take that world.

4. It snowed like crazy today. Like all day. It was supposed to stop in the morning, then at noon, but it went on until like 3. I like snow, I do, but driving on it sucks.

5. TAB meeting this afternoon. We picked out the teen Summer Reading events for this year and planned out our first web series episode. Maybe I'll post a link when it's published.

6. The People's Choice Awards were on tonight. Sketch and I did some commentating as always. Lots of fun.

Here are some things I learned:

-Not all of those waitresses were female. "Some of me are definitely dudes."

-Ellen Degeneres bakes a hell of a cookie.

-Justin Timberlake thinks putting the dishes in the dishwasher is healthy for your marriage.

-People still watch The Good Wife.

-They're bringing Chuck back but they're calling it Intelligence.

-Beth Behrs can sing. And rap.

-Adam's speech was still my favorite. 3 guesses why.



If you know me you got it in 1.

-Drew loves fanny packs. That is one thing I didn't know about her.

-Sarah Michelle Gellar and Britney Spears somehow majestically have never won a People's Choice Award until tonight. What happened when they were popular the last time?

-Le man, Le myth, LeBlanc has still got it. Unfortunately he couldn't perform his honky-tonk LeBlanc-a-donk cause they were in a rush.

-2 Broke Girls still rock, even when live.

and that's all I got.

on to the music.

Who Needs Sleep - Barenaked Ladies


miss these guys too.

I Almost Do - Taylor Swift


love this one. yeah i know, she's juvenile, whatever, it's a good song.


out. legitimate pre-midnight post, holy crap tag in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment