I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, January 3, 2014

"Why are you in a dress?" "I'm having a really bad day."

Huzzah for a day off.

Yes I slept in but I was actually very productive.

Tested out that robot vacuum - Carter hates it, I'm gonna come home and it's gonna be in a pile in the corner - went grocery shopping - found a bunch of pop substitutes and am testing them out - wrote all my thank you cards - both graduation and Christmas - and did a bunch of laundry.

Also watched a marathon of America Unearthed.

Archaeologist obsessed with this hooked X mark.

Knights Templar.

Holy Grail.

Ark of the Covenant and all that.

My thought is if he wanted them to be found they would be found.

Plus what would happen to them if they're ever found?

Anyway, so far my pop substitutes are different types of flavored water.

I tried Nestle's wild berry Pure Life splash - it's nasty, avoid that.

So far Propel Zero berry is pretty good but we'll see how long that lasts.

I also got a limeade type of Propel Zero and a strawberry limeade generic Target brand.

Again, we'll see how long they last. Lots of other options out there.

Anyway, I feel accomplished. My apartment is clean, my fridge is stocked, my cat is happy cause the robot is back in its corner...

I swear I'm gonna come home and it's gonna be in pieces. Although I thought that about the Furby too and that's still in existence.

He just hates vacuums period. Every time I clean he runs.

Oh I also fixed my bed.

Yeah, forgot to mention that I broke that last night.

Rolled over and BOOM.

Pretty sure it woke the neighbors.

Sorry about that.

But it happens all the time. The problem is that the frame isn't actually attached to the headboard. And the only thing that keeps the mattress from the ground are boards lying across the frame. So when any of those shift they pop out and I'm on the floor.

It's problematic, but I think I fixed it.

For now that is.

What else?

Oh, while writing my thank you's I finally got around to watching Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters



Is it me or does Sloan Sloan play the same character in everything she's in? Cocky, obnoxious, spoiled... Grey's Anatomy, Hunger Games, now this? Can't wait to see what's next.

Scale of Awesome says 6/10.

That's all I got for today.

On to the music, more favorites from 2013.

Treasure - Bruno Mars


one of the rumored artists that may be in Milligan tomorrow. apparently they're filming a pepsi commercial there because it's halfway between los angeles and new york but it's a big secret as to who the act will be. though someone did see faith hill shopping today in g-town which could mean it's either her or tim mcgraw.

Thrift Shop - Macklemore and Lewis


i actually just recently started listening to this song all the way through. before it annoyed me but now it's grown on me.

legit pre-midnight post, holy crap tag in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment