I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, January 18, 2014

How many librarians does it take to start the wave?

Apparently more than three, cause it didn't catch on when we tried it.

Granted we were in a room filled with people double my age.

At least.

And they weren't really paying attention to us anyway.

I'll get there.

Today was incredibly dead at the library, but went surprisingly fast.

I spent most of the day working on TAB stuff and learning random facts about the Olympics.

Did you know General Patton competed in the Olympics? Apparently in ancient Olympia married women weren't allowed to watch cause they weren't pure and could be killed in caught. There's more but I'll save them for later.

I think the reason it went so fast was because we were all so excited for what came after.

I had a hot date.

With Queen of the Known Universe.

That's right, made fun of me all day, then all night. Didn't even buy me supper.

Worst first date ever.

Joking of course, we had fun. Got supper and then hit up Info-Man's play.

Barefoot in the Park.

Excellence in the making.

He stole every scene, and I'm not saying that cause I'm bias.

Okay, I am bias, but really, he did steal every scene.

The whole cast was great though, even the minor roles.

"I feel like we've died and gone to heaven - only we had to climb up."

I was very proud.

We all were. It was like library-central, we had a whole section.

I joked that we should have made signs to hold up at intermission that said "Go Info-Man!" That's when we attempted the wave but failed.

But that would be have been embarrassing and unprofessional...which we never are...at work or after it...

Anyway, it's a day for drama cause now I get to watch the SAG Awards.

Here are a few of my favorite moments:

Lupita Nyong'o: "Dad, do you know Brad Pitt? I'm going to be in a movie with him."
Dad: "I don't know him personally, but I'm glad you got a job."

Julia Louis-Dreyfus's speech.

Totally Veep.

Ty Burrell

Modern Family is sweeping it man.

Huzzah for Helen Mirren.

Sasha Alexander as a presenter. Love her.

Bryan Cranston's "I won a SAAAAAG AWAAAAARD"

Wait, Mr. Dursley died?!

Cate again. Her speeches are always so great.

Gonna have to see that movie.

American Hustle gets best cast. Awesomeness.

Alright, song of the day and I'm out.

You Hear a Song - Cassadee Pope


still alive and kickin'

out.

"Six days does not a week make."

No comments:

Post a Comment