I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, January 9, 2014

You have failed this city.

Today was just weird.

There are no other words that better describe it.

It started out normal enough. Staff meeting. Worked the lab desk. Went to lunch.

But it was the afternoon that changed all that.

First, I got to scoop snow outside the building.

Master's Degree and all.

No, it was fine, I didn't mind it. I did stuff like that all the time when I was at the home branch, but the problem with doing stuff like that at the work branch is because of our location there are people everywhere.

And these people feel the need to commentate.

Some of them on bicycles, circling the block and on every pass they make fun of you more.

The hour after that was spent playing Mad Scientist in the backroom.

aka mixing chemicals and adding labels to bottles.

Don't worry, it's just cleaning stuff we use to get the gunk off stuff.

After that things got even weirder.

Massive incident report.

Some dude attacked the security guard.

Can't exactly repeat the details, but it was ridiculous.

Cops called and all that.

Girlscout and I had front row seats.

Oh the joys.

Like I said, weird.

So I came home and escaped the weird - minus the robot vacuum running in the background.

I'm pretty sure I got the dumb one.

It vacuums but it runs into everything in the process.

It's actually amusing to watch, but Carter hates it.


I'm back to Arrow. Last disc, after which I'll have to catch the rest online.

It's actually really good, if you haven't watched it you should check it out.



There's a TON of back story that it basically has to spoon feed you, but it's really good.

And that's all I got for today.

Yes, I'm becoming one of those comic book movie/tv show nerds.

The boyfriend likes DC best.

I'm torn, cause Marvel is good too.

Red is one of my favorite movies of all time, but how can you pass by the Avengers?

I like them both. I have enough t-shirts to prove it.

Okay, on to the clip of the day.

I love dumb commercials. Especially when they're narrated.



I miss this show. Used to watch it almost every night in college. Pretty sure Sketch was tired of it, but I loved it. Almost makes me want to order an extended Dish package. Hmm...

Here, maybe these are better.



i'm sorry but 1:28 is epic. and 7:12. and 7:37. and 8:17. and 8:20.

and i'm out.

legit pre-midnight, holy crap tag in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment