I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

It's a green, it's a green, it's a green green light...

So weird hearing Beth Riesgraf call someone else Parker.

Even if she did preface it with Ranger.

Anyone else watching Killer Women?

Just got caught up.

She's the reason I DVR'd it in the first place. Though it is interesting watching Carla from Burn Notice play on Team Justice.

aka the good guys.

She was kind of a bitch on Burn Notice.


Today's a good day cause work flew by and now I'm back to editing.

One of my life's true joys. Writing, editing, the whole process. As long as it isn't homework that is.

I'm a nerd, but I'm not that big of a nerd.

I actually just took a break to eat and watch Killer Women but I'm headed back to the story after I post.

It's fun playing editor because you're a part of the story, but it's still able to shock you cause you don't know what's coming.

Nerd.

Get used to it.

The only problem with editing is that it gives me motivation to go back to my old stuff.

And then I get distracted.

Priorities.

I will finish that damn apartment story at some point or another.

go here.

The sad thing about that list that out of the 10 only Jax is finished.

And that's cause it was for an assignment.

Yes, I wrote about an assassin for an assignment.

And I passed.

Take that world.

To be fair Sketch and Edit are never ending.

And I should really send Sketch the unpublished ones cause I have lots.

Well, I guess I could change Life of a Teenage Writer, stick Kate in an apartment instead of a house and use that....

But that would be cheating.

Hmmm....

Just need to actually set aside time and work on it.

But gotta finish editing first.

So, music and I'm off.

Just cause I can and they're stuck in my head:

Bright Lights Bigger City/Magic - Treblemakers



Price Tag/Don't Forget About Me - Barden Bellas


looking forward to the sequel.

legit pre-midnight post, holy crap tag in use.

oo, apparently christina ricci is doing a lizzie borden movie on lifetime. she and jimmy kimmel are arguing if she's guilty or not. apparently his book saying she's innocent trumps her online research saying she's guilty.

way to go books.

okay last clip i promise.



hysterical. love it. new song to sing while driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment