I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, January 24, 2014

You must be the dream I've been dreaming of.

The boyfriend and I went to see Lone Survival tonight.



Before you ask yes, that is Alexander Ludwig aka Cato from the Hunger Games. That speech is much longer in the movie and it immediately follows him doing the Napoleon Dynamite dance, song included.

That was literally the only funny part of the entire movie. The boyfriend said it was probably the goriest war movie he's ever seen. Definitely mine as well, there were so many gross bloody parts that I just literally couldn't watch. And just when you think it's done there's more.

Scale of Awesome says 7/10. It was good, but nothing I want to ever see again.

Kind of like Zero Dark Thirty but with much more blood and bones sticking out of places they're not supposed to be sticking out of.

Blah.

That's pretty much the highlight of today. Other than sleeping in of course. Watched some more Person of Interest, did some laundry.

Now I'm on to the Winter X-Games. Last night it was snowmobile freestyle.

Yes, apparently that is a thing. It's a lot like BMX, except instead of a bike doing flips it's a 450 pound snowmobile.

Stupid idea, but interesting to watch.

Tonight is snowboarding, my favorite. Super excited for the Olympics.

Alright, music and I'm out.

Long day tomorrow.

It Must Be Love - Alan Jackson


classic.

oh what a feeling, it must be love.

No comments:

Post a Comment