I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, January 10, 2014

"You look like hell." "I look like college."

Finally watched Man of Steel.



Scale of Awesome says 6/10.

I love comic book movies, but I'm not really a big Superman fan. Plus the fight scenes in this one seemed eternal.

I know they need to be epic, but they ended up just dragging on.

Now I'm on to Lost Girl.

SyFy series.

Reminds me of Blood Ties.

Private Eye, quirky goth sidekick, focus investigations on the supernatural...

But no vampires so far.

Oh, and they're both Canadian series.

Hm.

This one's pretty fun, but I think I liked Blood Ties a little better.

However, I'm only like a disc in so that could change.

I'm so excited for this weekend.

I'm off. And I have no homework or projects hanging over my head so I can legitimately sleep in and watch movies without feeling guilty.

Plus there's a hockey game tomorrow night.

Gonna be awesome.

That's all I got. Don't really remember anything about work.

Other than sending a guy to jail.

Oh yeah.

Dude from the incident yesterday came in and I recognized him so we called the cops who picked him up.

Never boring at the library.


Clip of the Day:

Kenzi-isms


Go Method or Go Home.

She reminds me of the awesomeness that is Allison Scagliotti in Warehouse 13.



yep. definitely a resemblance.

out!

No comments:

Post a Comment