I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

"Beth De Woodi, the sands of time are trickling through my hourglass." "Patsy Stone, I hope you're wearing thick pants!" "Edina Monsoon, stand on the bloody bin bag!"

Had an AbFab flashback today and had to pull out my DVDs to watch this episode.

This part is my favorite of the whole series.

Menopausal's Anonymous


If you've seen it you're well-versed in the characters and know what's going on. If not you're missing out on life and should check it out. Basically, Patsy (the blonde) breaks her arm and Saffy (the daughter) gets obsessed with making sure her mother Eddy (the brunette) and Patsy are educated about Menopause and brings in this group of random strangers.

And now it's going to be made into a movie, I'm stoked! But apparently Jennifer Saunders (Eddy) is a procrastinator so who knows how long that'll take. But I'd rather wait for a good one than sit through a fastly written flop.



she tried to crowd surf and the tide went out. i used that in a sketch and edit at one point.

Anyway, today wasn't all about AbFab. I spent the last couple days at the farm. Slept in today - after staying up 'til like 3, long story - then lunch with the fam. Abby Cadabra was there for a while. She's cute stuff.

Then I headed back, ran to Target to pick up a picture for Second Sister. Massive. The guy at the checkout line gave me the look like, "are you going to be able to fit that in your car?" But I did. And now it's jamming out in my hallway.

Tonight was hockey. Why is it that every game we go to ends in overtime or a shootout?

I mean, it makes for a good game, but it gives me a heart attack every time.

We did have a good shootout record, but the past two times we lost.

And sad day cause we tied so it went into sudden death shootout.

I know, there's just more, it never just ends.

Tonight we used our backup goalie the whole game. He made have earned a starting spot, he did pretty great.

After our starter played like crap last week.

Sad day, cause I like him a lot.

And speaking of things I like a lot, I caved and bought a jersey.

So now I can go in style.

And that was my day. Tomorrow's back to work so I should crash.

Song of the Day:

This Wheel's on Fire - The Band


yes, it's the theme song, get over it. i love it.

legit pre-midnight, holy crap tag in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment