I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, January 20, 2014

This is geopolitics, not couples therapy.

So apparently Omaha is going to the Superbowl.

Which makes me feel obligated to cheer for the Broncos.

If that makes sense.

Apparently he calls the play "Omaha" a lot and people from Nebraska are going nuts and giving a bunch of money to charity every time he yells it.

It's kind of a big deal.

Not that I was big fan of Seattle, but I can honestly say I have never before cheered for the Broncos and it will be a totally new experience.

Broncos were my ex's team, if you couldn't figure that out.

I was always more of a Titans girl, but they sucked it up this year so they had no chance.

Current boyfriend really doesn't give a crap about pro football, or college really just the Huskers, so I don't even know if we'll watch it. We did last year for the commercials.

But I'm pretty sure at least 70% of the viewers only do watch it for the commercials.

Don't give me that look, you're probably one of them.

Anyway, it'll be interesting for sure.

And I guess Nebraska was gonna be featured anyway since we made that Pepsi commercial.



Look it's Bruce Lee.

Or Lee Brice, sorry Sketch.

I think if I say it enough times she'll get mad enough to drive all the way down here just to smack me.

From Illinois.

Anyway, they filmed it here in like 15 degree weather so... looking forward to seeing that finished product.

Whatever, what else?

I'm jamming at the farmhouse. Going back at some point tomorrow cause we got the hockey game tomorrow night.

Slept in this morning, ate good food, watched some TV, just jammed out. It was nice to get away from everything for a couple of days.

Mom and I watched some Castle, Major Crimes, and Hollywood Game Night.

I about had a heart attack when I realized both Alyssa Milano and Paget Brewster were on in the same episode, though on opposing teams. Which sucked. Alyssa won, btw. And next week is Angie Harmon. Which means my screams will be louder and more frequent. Perhaps I should prepare the neighbors.

I'm a nerd, get used to it.

And then Lola Glaudini - aka Elle Greenaway - was on Castle, another Criminal Minds alum. Gotta love it. Though I guess Paget is coming back for the 200th cause JJ got kidnapped. Which means I may have to actually watch that one.

I'm way behind.

But I was lazy today. To be fair I was more active yesterday. Work then out with the boyfriend. We saw Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit.



It was alright. Interesting seeing the director play the bad guy. Scale of Awesome says 6/10. It would have been better if the guy behind us stopped talking and the guy in front of us got off Facebook.

For serious.

That's really all I remember about yesterday.

No wait, the cops were called cause of a drunk guy.

And this other guy continues to follow me around.

More on that later.

I'm zonked. Gonna crash. Hope you all had an awesome holiday.

Song of the Day:

Your Woman - White Town


one of my favorite songs from the 90's. which makes me sad cause the boyfriend had never heard of it. i can't believe i haven't posted this recently, i've heard it over and over.

if you don't know, become educated, it is wicked.

and i'm out.

Oh, did anyone watch SNL? Loving the new girl! Drake wasn't bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment