I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, January 5, 2014

If I fall for you I'll never recover, If I fall for you I'll never be the same.

Post #999

Alright, I'm gonna keep this post short because today was super slow and not a lot happened, but also because I'm already starting on tomorrow's post.

It's gonna be epic, so tune in.

It's actually inspired by events of today.

I have a new stalker that always comes to my desk to ask for stuff and then lingers after every transaction.

It's super awkward but apparently he does it to BossLady too so I'm not completely alone.

He keeps asking me for my name every time he comes in and always has to track me down to say hi, even if I'm like youth services or no where near him whatsoever.

And I feel bad avoiding him cause maybe he's just a nice guy, but he seems too nice and it's creeping me out.

Anyway, so I was thinking about that and previous encounters that Slim Shady so lovingly dubbed my "magnet moments" and came up with the topic of tomorrow's 1000th post.

My Top Library Moments Of All Time.

So if you've worked with me at some point tune in, I'm sure you'll be in there cause the list is huge.

To be fair it has been 3 years, well, more than 3 years now, more like 3 and a half cause I started in May of 2010, so there's a lot to cover.

If you're a frequent reader of the blog you've probably heard of a few but this post will include all my top moments so I'm excited.

That's really all I got for today. It was freezing so no one was there all morning. Like the New Guy and I started in the lab and usually there's a line to get on to the computers...we looked at the clock 10AM, no one, 10:10AM, no one, 10:15AM, no one, 10:20AM, one guy.

We thought the doors were broken or something, but apparently not. It's just that damn cold.

And tomorrow's gonna be worse.

Thankfully I don't go in until noon so it'll be a little warmer than in the morning.

They talked about closing the schools tomorrow because of the cold. Probably a good idea, I wouldn't want my kid walking to school in negative temperatures.

Okay, on to the music, then back to tomorrow's post.

More of my favorites from 2013:

I Love It - Icona Pop


Love Somebody - Maroon 5



out.

No comments:

Post a Comment