I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

"Responstible is not a word!" "We made it up." "Well, un-make it up." *hides music to Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.*

I got to hang shelves at work today, which normally is easy, but this time the support beams were off cause one was upside down.

I didn't hang those.

No levels to be found, and I didn't have enough time - or motivation - to dig through the basement backroom so Bosslady's like, "I have an app for that." Which led to me downloading a free level app.

Which I will never use again.

So, the question is, do I keep it? On some whim that I will ever need it again?

Or delete it and then find myself lacking a good level if the need arises?

Whatever, I'll leave it and forget about it and then years from now I'll be cleaning out my phone and go, "what the crap?" and think back to this moment.

So the boyfriend and I finally saw Saving Mr. Banks.



Scale of Awesome says 9/10. I loved it. Way better than I expected, though I will never watch it again.

Cause it's depressing. But good. And funny. But still depressing.

I am going to put a hold on Mary Poppins tomorrow at work though.


Two of my favorites came back this week - Blacklist and Castle - along with the season finale of Major Crimes.

All three had their holy crap moments, especially Major Crimes.

*Spoiler Alert*

Love Beckett and Castle's wedding planning, but loved the return of his dad even more. I literally screamed at the TV. Pretty sure the neighbors think I'm crazy.

Blacklist was epic as always. I lost count of how many people Red killed within the hour. I'm still curious about the guy behind it all. He seemed to be his 2nd in command in the episodes he appeared in but we still don't know anything about him.

Major Crimes is done 'til the summer, I'm assuming. Crimony Provenza, that was a hell of a shot. And I love that it tied back to the comedy episode with him and the glasses. That was excellent. Plus Jeri Ryan guest starred as the obnoxious lawyer. aka Tara Cole from Leverage. I'm a fan. Even though the shot was epic my favorite part of the episode was probably during the trial when he got those letters entered as evidence. Busted.

Although now that it's done for the season I feel like starting the Closer from the beginning and working my way through to Major Crimes. By the time I finish it'll be on again...

Yes, I'm a nerd. But you knew that already.

Alright, that's all I got. On to the music and I'm out.

Somebody Like You - Tonic Sol-Fa


saw these guys live in high school at choralfest, they were excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment