I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, January 17, 2014

You've got a new horizon it's ephemeral style, a melancholy town where we never smile.

So I was hoping for a good game, but not that good of one.

Bubby and his school sang the national anthem. I would have thought it was pretty cool, but of course the boys hated it.

I could hear him cause his voice is lower than the other kids.

I'm guessing he's looking forward to high school so he doesn't have to do these kinds of things anymore.

Stars were up 3-0 for most of the game, my favorite guy even scored one - go Lampasso - but then Chicago scored 3 in a row, tied it up, and beat us in the shoot out.

They made 2 in the shootout, we couldn't even make 1.

Something must have happened with our goalie mid-second period cause it was all downhill for him from there.

The bad part is that the other team was like 0-10, but then a couple weeks ago they started winning and now that's like 5 in a row.

So a comeback story for sure.

Ugh, hockey drama.

I didn't listen to the aftershow, it was too depressing.

Sorry. You don't care. I get that. But I have grown to love them. But I guess that's what happens when you buy your boyfriend season tickets.

The rest of today was good.

Slept in, ran some errands, stocked up on some groceries, jammed out with Carter, and started Person of Interest.

Taking a short break from The Closer.

This always happens, I want to watch a show all the way through and I get distracted by another.

Anyway, Person of Interest.



So far, so good.

You should check it out...if the library ever purchases it. I've requested it for years but it has yet to go for it so I gave up and bought it. Same thing happened with Arrow. Week after I get it, the library did.

I'll time this one too.

And that's all I got for today.

Back to work tomorrow.

Oh, I met another neighbor.

Remember how I only meet them is really weird circumstances? Today was another. I was taking out the trash and I had this giant box that I was gonna toss.

This chick walks down the hall: Are you gonna throw that box away?
Me: Um, yeah?
Chick: I'll take it.
Me: Um, okay?
*walks off with box*
Me: Um, okay?

Okay, now that's all I got.

Music and I'm out.

Feel Good Inc - Gorillaz


miss this song. all of theirs actually, where did they go?!

i remember an awesome cover of this I ran across a while ago where a chick plays it all herself. see if i can find it...

HA!

Cover by Josie Charlwood


wicked.

legit pre-midnight post, holy crap tag in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment