I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Please don't say "caveman!"

Finally home.

Carter attacked me when I got here.

Literally jumped on me cause he missed me.

It was nice to get away but I did miss him.

So, got away from the chaos, cleared my head, now I'm ready to go back to work.

For like 2 days before I get another one off anyway, woohoo!

Need to get my hair chopped at some point soon.

But not like chopped chopped, I'm not that brave.

Don't think I could ever do that.

"Please don't say caveman!!"

Hailey Nash/Maid Marian is on Bones. Now she's a publisher.

I haven't watched this show in a long time and there was a double episode. Huzzah.

So what else from today?

I slept in, watched some TV, took a nap, went over to my brother's to fill out some paperwork. Got to see their cute kiddos and puppy dogs.

Then stopped by the boyfriend's place and we watched the Husker men get smoked by Illinois. Then some Mighty Ducks.

Flashbacks man.

Haven't seen that movie in like 20 years.

Didn't even remember the storyline but now I have an urge to get the rest of the series through Interlibrary Loan.

I have another request in the works but for the life of me I can't remember what it is. Guess I'll check on that tomorrow.

It's back to work I go and it's late so I should sleep.

Yes, I know, I'm boring.

Here.

More Useless Information

-Starfish have no brains.

-The powder on chewing gum is finely-ground marble.

-A "clue" originally meant a ball of thread. This is why one is said to "unravel" the clues of a mystery.

-Warner Communications paid $28 million for the copyright to the "Happy Birthday" song

-Of all the words in the English language, the word "set" has the most definitions.

-A group of kangaroos is called a mob.

-Apples are actually part of the rose family.

-The Zip in Zipcode means Zoning Improvement Plan.

on to the music

We'll call this section "Under-rated soundtracks"

Goodnight Moon - Shivaree

Retro 1999 from Kill Bill Volume 2 and apparently now Silver Linings Playbook, which I still have yet to see.

Chelsea - Stefy

reminds me a bit of the Eurythmics.

John. Tucker. Must. Die. I watched this movie twice a day for 3 months.

Enough said.

When the Morning Comes - Jon Allen

Give him a chance it's fantastic. Bones always has great music, like Grey's did. Back when I watched it anyway.


and i'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment