I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, January 14, 2013

Kinda like Gandalf.

Kicked stats ass today.

In the upper 40s.

We're keeping individual stats online now. Basically, every time you help someone in person, over the phone, online, and all that cause apparently we had lower stats listed than the home branch.

And the home branch gets like half the circulation.

Probably cause we forgot to tally them.

My bad.

But now that it shows up on the schedule I actually remember to do it.

That's all I really remember about today. Aside from screaming and coughing children. Updating my scavenger hunt.

Which is tomorrow.

Hope it doesn't suck but I really need to stop changing things. I'm overanalyzing again.

We went to see Zero Dark Thirty tonight.

Intensity.

That's all I have to say.

Scale of Awesome puts it at around 8/10 though I won't watch it again. Super long and not something you want to watch over and over.

Not that it's boring it's just one of those that once you've seen it then you've seen. it.


definitely deserved the golden globe for best actress but it was another one of those "hey that's whats-her-name" - not the GG winner, the other female. Usually I can figure out who it is by a twang or accent or a turn of a head, mannerisms. Or just google which is what I'm doing now.

Jennifer freakin' Ehle. Downton Abbey and King's Speech that's why I know her.

Alright, falling asleep at the board, gonna crash but first more of 2012's greatest hits.


Home - Phillip Phillips


no matter how many times i listen to this song every time i still think of the olympics, more specifically the usa gymnastics team. cause they played it ALL THE TIME.


I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz

i used to really like this one but then it was played so often that i've lost interest. but it was still big in 2012 and i did in fact like it at one point.

Pound The Alarm - Nicki Minaj

see my opinion of nicki minaj is similar to my opinion on pitbull. i'm really not a fan of them, but their music is alright. i guess. i mean, i don't want to like it, but it's catchy so it screws me over.

i'm tempted to post Fat Lip cause I heard it on the way back. Maybe next week after the 12's are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment