I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, January 3, 2013

popsicles, castle keeping score, and some of 2012's greatest hits

Went re-shopping tonight.

You know re-shopping, right?

After you realize all the crap you forgot the last time you go and redo your shopping?

Though this time it was all about the popsicles.

Remember yesterday's post about the epic fail?

Dude, those things were nasty. So I ditched them and went back to my regular ones and guess what, they were on sale!! Score!!

2 boxes of 20 for only $6.00 total.

That'll last me like 2 weeks, I'm stoked!!

Okay, 3 tops.

Did I mention my love of popsicles?

Aside from the day flying by not much else to say.

In kind of a funk.

And it's a guilty funk which is the worst kind of funk.

Cause I'm surrounded by people who have legitimate reasons to be in a funk but they're not and I am.

So what the crap?

Oh well, I'm off tomorrow - good thing as it's 3AM now - so I'll sleep and get over it.

"i'm the worst kind of a cougar, a self-hating cougar"

Name that sitcom.

Irony is I just watched a clip of her back when she was Daphne with Niles on Frasier. I got hooked on that show back in early '11. Still quote it from time to time.

"just passing by, thought i'd stop in for a career."

Speaking of clips, found this one highly amusing.

Yes someone did literally go through every episode of Castle analyzing his theory of him saving Beckett more times than Beckett saving him.

watch and learn.




Alright on to the music.

2012's Greatest Hits: Day Two

Mitt Romney Style - College Humor


listened to this one while voting for Mitt Romney. don't think that's what it was meant for but it worked for me.

Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People


also very popular on the Voice. heard it twice in two seasons.

50 Ways To Say Goodbye - Train


the boyfriend and i agree. we weren't major fans of Train when they first hit it big, mostly because the radio played "drops of jupiter" over and over and over and over, but their latest hits are pretty good.


No comments:

Post a Comment