I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

"Show me your chest hair."

I'm just exhausted.

All day acting peppy and cheerful and excited about life cause when you're training new employees you have to be all peppy and cheerful and excited about life. Cause who wants to train under someone who's mean and depressed and tired all the time?

And that's basically all I did all day was train people. Cause we have three new ones in the system - and it's not like it's a pain, I like them, they're cool. It just takes it out of you. And I'm always freaking out that I'm going to teach them the wrong thing or whatever.

But it's always fun when you're training with other fun people.

Quote of the day: "Show me your chest hair."

Nope.

No explanation, just gonna have to roll with it.

After work was dinner with the sisters. Got my usual rainbow chicken and fries, half of which is in the fridge ready to be eaten at around 2AM.

If I make it that long, I'm barely hanging on for this post and it's only 11:30.

Dinner was fun and our annual trivia night - mentioned here "Hey, I got flax." - has been officially scheduled for the first Friday of February. Totally stoked. We talked about our costumes a bit, every team is supposed to have a theme. We picked That 70's Show for ours - go here: "That's not it either." I'm Donna cause I got the red, which makes the boyfriend Forman. Oldest Sister is Kitty cause she can do the laugh, her husband aka the King of Useless Information is Kelso, my brother is Red all the way, Favorite Sister-In-Law will be Jackie, Second Sister will be Hyde - she's stoked to buy a wig - brother-in-law will be Fez which I think will be hysterical.

Anyway, originally that was going to be the weekend for the annual Sketch and Edit's Excellent Adventure so we will probably end up pushing it back. But it was also the weekend of my niece's first birthday party and I felt guilty for skipping. This will be good though cause it gives us actual time to plan since that's coming up really fast. Last year when we went I got sick so we didn't do much but this year we actually semi-know the area and we can come up with a game plan about some stuff to visit and places to eat at and all that so it will be better.

Should stop by their library.

Yes they have one.

We drove by. We actually did just randomly drive all over town. It took like 20 minutes to cover the whole town.

Boondocks baby, yeah.

Anyway, so that was my day.

And yes I'm boring so here, enjoy these.

More Useless Information

- A hard-boiled egg will spin, a cooked or soft-boiled egg will not.

- The word "News" came from the first letters of the words North, East, West, South because information was being gathered from all different directions.

- 95% of people feel uncomfortable when the TV volume is an odd number.

- Nintendo first produced playing cards.

- Take your age, multiple it by 7. Then multiply the product by 1443. The product will repeat your age 3 times.


And on to the music the LAST DAY of my picks for 2012's greatest hits.

Lights - Ellie Goulding


actually been around much longer than 2012 but didn't gain popularity until this past year. very catchy and SUPER COOL VIDEO. we played this while golfing this summer 2G style.


Lovin' You Is Fun - Easton Corbin

love the deep voice. really like this one.


Finally Found You - Enrique Iglesias

making a comeback? liked "baby i like it" better though.


OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment