I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, January 4, 2013

A Dothraki wedding without at least three deaths is considered a dull affair.

Got to sleep in today. Think I got up around noon.

Though "got up" is more like rolled over and turned on Game of Thrones.

On disc four now.

I can't decide if I like it or not.

I mean, the first episode was okay. But then the next few were like, eh.

But now it's back to being okay.

I think.

I don't know, I'm mostly watching it cause everyone else says it's good.

Well, "everyone" meaning people I actually listen to about these things.

So I feel like I should keep watching and give it a chance.

Oh well, if it sucks I still got my popsicles.

The joy of library DVD's. See, I used to buy stuff like this and if it sucked then I was stuck with it.

Though I don't remember that happening - oh no wait,

My Super Ex Girlfriend.

That one was awful.

Anyway, the joys of library stuff is that you can return it.

Well you have to return it, not can.

Though for some people that decide they'd rather rack up $3000 worth of fines it's more of a can.

I was semi-productive today.

Got to play hero to a damsel in distress.

aka Queen of Awesome when her car wouldn't start.

Picked her up and drove her home.

Got 2 points from Superwoman for the whole adventure.

Which gives me more points now than my mother.

She got 150 for sending an email with an attachment.

After I taught her.

Though Space Cadet is still ahead of me by like 23.

She got 150 for sending an email with an attachment - after I taught her how to do it - and then got 25 for something else.

But it's on.

As is Game of Thrones and I'm totally lost so I think I need to rewind a bit.

Oh and I paid rent.

So I'm calling it a productive day.

On to the music - more of 2012's greatest hits


Settle Down - No Doubt


missed these guys.


She's So Mean - Matchbox Twenty

do drums sound the same when they're on fire?


One More Night - Maroon 5

adam the boxer.

huh.

gonna be hosting SNL in a few weeks, will have to actually tape that one.

legitimate pre-midnight post. holy crap tag in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment