I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, November 4, 2013

What? Are they gonna pull their guns and hold them all sideways at me?

Spent a ton of money today and wasn't expecting to at all. 20 movie tickets for the Catching Fire party - granted I'll get that money back - graduation cap and gown, plus license plate renewal, plus some xmas shopping...huzzah for credit cards.

Nah, that's alright. It's all worth it in the long run.

I need to start making lists for Xmas. No idea what I want, or what I'm giving people. Though I did find some fun stuff for Squirt online.

It's coming up fast which is weird cause I feel like it just got over.

The movie tickets are the only thing that stuck out from the work day aside from that I actually got to work with the New Girl again. I think they're starting to feel bad for us.

The boyfriend was busy so my night was spent catching up on my DVR.

And renewing my plates. And ordering my cap and gown. And ordering some Xmas presents. And doing some homework.

But the DVR was on in the background.

The Voice was live for the first time all season. Team Adam and Team Blake performed. It was...alright. I'm not as into it this season, but maybe that'll change tomorrow when Kat and Matthew perform. Along with all the others. I have more Xtina and CeeLo team members on my top list so it'll be fun to see what songs they sing.

I did buy a couple tonight. These were among them.

Fancy - Shelbie Z


Maggie May - Cole Vosbury


yes, both from Team Blake and both completely unexpected.

Tomorrow is more live rounds then Thursday is elimination night.

After the Voice was the Blacklist - hence the title - I'm still loving this show. Then Castle - yay for the return of actual Alexis. Then 2 Broke Girls - hilarious as always. Now Mom - I'm really loving this show as well, glad they're renewing it, but really Allison Janney in anything comedy-related is hysterical.

I know, my boyfriend-less nights are sad, pathetic, and even more sad. BUT I did accomplish other things while the TV was on.

Now I'm off to bed cause it's more work tomorrow.

What did you do on your exciting Monday nights?

I promise to be more exciting tomorrow.

It will be Remember Remember the 5th of November aka the 3rd anniversary of this blog. 80,000 views later and I'm still here.

Hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment