I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Take me to the church on Cumberland Road.

Okay, I'm lame.

It's 10:30 and I'm ready for bed.

I don't know what's going on but yesterday and today I've just been dead tired.

It may have something to do with the fact that half of my family is sick and we had a farm meeting Thursday night.

Yes, a farm meeting.

It's really more like dinner and we talk about farm stuff. Well, my brother talks about farm stuff with his fancy maps and statistics while the rest of us nod every few minutes.

Joking, the guys talk a lot too.

Oh, I'm a farm girl if you didn't know that already. And we own land so every few months we meet and talk about farm stuff.

Anyway, ever since I've had no energy whatsoever, but you can't call in sick on a weekend cause we're already short staffed.

And speaking of being short staffed I actually got to spend the day covering at the home branch - where I ran into Sensei.

We were surprisingly busy, though it was an away game so I guess that's not completely surprising.

After work I had enough energy to get groceries, take out the trash, and attempt to make brownies without burning down the apartment before I crashed and burned.

It wasn't the same without Sketch here to criticize-I mean supervise...me.

But they did turn out okay.

Now I'm crashed on the couch, but there are football games galore so it's not really all that bad.

So excited the Huskers won. Was not expecting that whatsoever.

I think that's going to be my mindstate for the rest of the season. Just assume we'll lose and hope I'm wrong.

Now it's Dame vs. Pitt. Go Irish.

Intentional grounding, sad day.

Flipping back and forth between that and the Bama game.

They hosed my Tigers.

I forgot how much I love watching college football.

I used to watch pro too - Titans mostly - but it's not the same.

All about the money instead of the game.

As mentioned, I'm boring tonight, I'm sorry.

Think I'm going to crash before I go off on another tangent.

Hope you're feeling better than I am.


Church on Cumberland Road - Shenandoah


classic country. got my car back but i'm missing the xm radio that my mom's had.

speaking of churches, so at said farm meeting bunch of my family is there and one of my younger nieces comes up to me and says, "are you married yet?" "no." "well, when are you gonna ask him?" #girlpower

If that question was my job it would have happened a while ago.

but...not like i'm going anywhere. it'll happen eventually.

i'm out. legitimate pre-midnight post, holy crap tag in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment