I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, November 15, 2013

"Well then I'll paint one pink, Happy Birthday!"

I was super excited today cause I finally figured out what to get the boyfriend for his birthday.

Something big that he'll actually like.

He spent the night trying to figure out what it was.

This was after he told me he wasn't going to tell me what he got me for mine.

Apparently only he is allowed to keep gifts a secret. Funny how that works. He said he'd give me hints but I didn't want them.

Somehow the conversation then turned to motorcars and I said something about him giving me a pink one for my birthday, then immediately took it back cause can you imagine riding around in one of those painted pink?

No, never.

Doesn't matter, he can guess all he wants, he won't get it.

At least I hope not.

Not that it would ruin the gift, but I want it to be a surprise. I'm actually quite proud of this one.

And speaking of gifts, it was his mom's birthday so I went out to eat with his family in celebration.

They put a sombrero on her head and whipped cream on her face - fear the wrath.

Afterwards we stopped by Second Sister's place to pick up the popcorn her bought from my nephew for a fundraiser.

We were told that one day we will have kids - that's still up for debate - but apparently one day our supposed kids are going to do fundraisers of their own and we'll make my siblings buy stuff from them so that meant buying popcorn and magazines from their kids. Which reminds me I should check on that subscription - I got him a train magazine subscription for Xmas too...

Before all that was work. 8 hours of sheer joy and happiness.

Not really but it wasn't bad.

I'm just glad to be done for the weekend. Stoked I get to watch the game tomorrow. I'm hoping we don't get hosed. Go Huskers.

And I have to write a paper.

Only 3 more assignments left for Youth Services, 3 more days left of practicum, and 1 more monthly report and then I'll be done with homework, ETERNALLY!

Huzzah!

Hooray!

and other various celebration noises!

Master's is enough, really the only purpose in getting a doctorate in this specific degree is to teach.

And I've already dropped out of an ed program in college so I'll pass on that.

Alright, I'm off. Music and I'm out.

Someone Like You (Adele Cover) by Sungha Jung


this kid is crazy good, i love it.

out!

No comments:

Post a Comment