I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Remember Remember the 3rd Fifth of November, take three

The last installment of this year's anniversary celebration. More of my favorites from the past year.

1. Powerball Plans: Keep Calm and Drink Kale - Geaux Tigers! "Take another little piece of my grass now baby."

2. Worlds of Fun: But avoid the Super 8 there like the plague...unless you want the plague. "And it was kind of like the mother ship was calling me home."

3. Smoke-filled apartment: You do me wrong now, My love is strong now. "Meanwhile Carter is just sitting there staring at me going, what the hell did you do now, you idiot?"

4. Fourth of July: Don't trip over the drainage pipe! "I think we all think the bags were a nice idea."

5. Bar crawl: "You want to aim for these numbers here." "I'm just gonna aim for the board." "I want to rock and roll all night, and part of every day."

6. Young Adult Conference: "How do you write movies for adults?" "We write for adults and cast short people." "It's the next best thing to being paid to nap."

7. Camp J Highlights: Now Rhonda has no Honda - Camp J Highlights 2013 "Neville for the win!"

8. Camp J Skits: When you went away you took my cow Bessie, I miss her darling more than I miss you. "Ninja Banana."

9. 2G Golf: Stupid SpongeRobert, get in the hole! "Thanksgiving! Lutheran Church. We need more exclamation points at our church."

10. NLA Musings: All aboard the Babe Wagon! "Seize the fat one!"

11. Church Softball: Good morning, Team Awesome! So good he had to catch it twice. "Your couch is unplugged?"

12. Dinner at the Cabin: It was like chloroform but she did it wrong. "Hey kid, bring me another beer and I'll give you a candy bar."

13. Dinner Out: "Is that your dad?" "No it's not my dad." "I think it's your dad." "It's not my dad." *see mom through window* "Okay, maybe it's my dad."
"Though it wouldn't matter anyway because my dad is half deaf so he wouldn't have heard it."

14. Pre-NLA: Single white female looking for a man like you. "You must be *this* sexy to ride."

15. NLA Conference: NLA Conference 2013 - Truck Yeah! "Rat poison, we hate it when kids lick it."

16. Halloween: You know it's a fun-filled Halloween when you cheer cause a second cop pulled you over. "Run Lizzy Run!"

17. What does my girl say: Maybe if I act like that, flippin' my blonde hair back... "Heshy is not a lady baby."


and I'm out.


you can't tell me people watched her for the weather...

No comments:

Post a Comment