I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, July 7, 2013

"You want to aim for these numbers here." "I'm just gonna aim for the board."

I want to rock and roll all night, and part of every day.

I am seriously deliriously happy.

Which for me means that something is about to go terribly wrong.

Lately I've been all headspace but this weekend we went out on the town to celebrate my brother-in-law's 40th birthday.

Met up for dinner around 6 and after that we just walked around the old market district until around midnight.

There were many shenanigans and hijinks involved, most of which I will not repeat for fear of retribution.

I don't drink very often. It's not like I have anything against it, I just don't like the taste of beer and I work almost every day so it's not like I can go out on the town every night.

I did, however, partake last night as it was a celebration. But I did not partake as much as some people.

But I learned something about myself, and this was completely unknown to me, apparently I'm actually good at darts.

And the boyfriend's not bad either.

We have decided - well, I decided and he agreed cause he was very agreeable at that moment, as mentioned I did not partake as much as others - that when we get married we're going to have a dart board, get really good and then go around to bars and challenge people to darts and take all their money.

We played a couple games as partners but I mostly played with Marty aka the brother-in-law's best friend. He was pretty good, hit a double bullseye. I hit two by the end of the night.

Think my brother-in-law and I were the only ones who played every game. I beat my brother and my sister (who said the title quote).

Though my sister-in-law beat me twice. So we said she was better than her husband. He didn't like that.

I don't think I've laughed that hard or had that much fun in months.

The boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a half now and it's become a subconscious thing that I just put my hand on his leg. My brother is overprotective so he kept repeating "not my baby sister!" Immediately following the first time everyone put their hand on my leg.

It was just goofy stuff like that and then the darts, I think that was my favorite part.

By the end of the night we had went to three bars - each with very unique decor except they all seemed to have some sort of stained glass included. Then we walked back to the hotel where we jammed out in my sister's suite.

It was niiiiiice.

Like bigger than my apartment nice.

With a hot tub and all that.

Thinking about looking at electronic dart boards online. Hmmm....

Santa list?

Alright, I'm gonna crash. It's back to work tomorrow.

I Wanna Rock and Roll All Night - Kiss




out.

No comments:

Post a Comment