I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, July 8, 2013

"I boss with her golf."

"Wait."

I miss the Library Goddess.

It's been so weird not seeing her almost every other week.

We met up for supper with the new GA - another one of my fun classmates.

It's semi-depressing because by the time you finally get close to your classmates you're done with the program.

But I guess that goes with the whole half online thing and then half only meet once a month thing.

The meeting was fun.

We did more joking around than business as usual.

I've learned not to argue when the check comes. Though it was highly entertaining because we all ordered these burgers and they were MASSIVE but I'm pretty sure we all ate like 10 bites total.

But that's okay, more leftovers for me.

I told Superwoman I was going to dinner with the LG and asked if there was anything I should pass on - cause they're friends and they fight about who's boss #1 and who's boss #2 - and she said, "nah, we'll talk about you tomorrow at golf."

Not cool.

Oh, and apparently she'll always be my boss, even if she has a new GA.

We've already had that conversation.


Glad to end the night on a high note as the preceding part of the day was crazy.

Lost my datebook - but it was in the car. I seriously need to duct tape that in my pocket or get a tool belt or something.

Was on the front desk the first 2 hours and I think I got like 2 minutes of peace the entire 2 hours.

Which is good, I'd rather be busy than bored.

Chicken sandwich for lunch. Apparently they're doing specials every day now instead of Thursdays. Which is good for when I only get half an hour to eat.

More busyness in the afternoon but it did slow down the last hour so that I could update my TAB stuff and come up with a semi-plan for my weekend schedule.

The semi-part included marking down the weekends that I know I can't work and then planning to talk to my boyfriend about the rest.

Easier that way and I always feel bad when I ask to switch with people.

Though it's hard to know your schedule 5 months in advance.

Especially this fall with the whole practicum thing.

I'm thinking instead of working every Saturday from mid-August to December 1st that I could work every other Saturday and then I'll just use 8 hours of vacation every other week.

There's no way I can keep whatever sanity I have left if I work every weekend for months and months.

"She's got it made, Marian!"

Sorry, more Wipeout.

Another way to keep my sanity in place.

But now I'm zonked. Another long day tomorrow so I'm off to bed.

Oh PS - Karmin's new single has officially been released on iTunes so you should now all go and buy it.



Why yes, I am aware that this is the third time I've posted it in like 3 weeks, but that's only cause it's that good.

More sanity.


and i'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment