I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, July 21, 2013

and i wanna believe you when you tell me that it'll be okay.

Ah, a weekend off.

Just what I needed.

Before all hell breaks loose this week.

That's right, homework assignments and camp prep 24/7.

And working full time.

Plus I'd like to actually see my boyfriend before I go off the radar for a week.

Cause I like him and all that.

So it's gonna be an interesting week.

Today was fun.

Family reunion in the morning.

Well, noon.

Got to see Shirl and jam with the family for like half an hour before I had to take off for a camp meeting.

Was good to see her as it only seems to happen once a year.

Was bummed the artist uncle couldn't make it, but I did get to see my great aunt so that's okay.

And the food was good, huzzah!

Camp meeting was successful and productive. Even after our ice cream break.

Nametags and t-shirts, plus more songbook stuff and just finalizing everything, making sure we had all our campers and counselors assigned and everything.

We stayed away from cleaning out the trailer because the only thing really taken out of it was the songbooks so we think we're good.

If not we'll buy stuff down there.

I have to get skit stuff Thursday night anyway.

We always end up at the Walmart buying the most random of things.

Cause even though we are the ones who created the packing checklist we're the ones that forget things.

To be fair, we did create it like 5 years ago, so...

Yeah, will have to look that over. But I've got time, only working until noon on Thursday and then I have time to pack since I don't have to be out there until 4.

Anyway, so after the dinner and the meeting and all that came the inevitable HeeHaw marathon.

Oh yeah, you knew it was coming. Luckily we just watched the Where Oh Where parts of the episode so I could record them for their lyrics.

But it was like 20 episodes so it equaled out to at least one full one.

So that's a marathon to me.

Now I have them so I'll pick the ones I like and edit them and then I'll be officially done picking out skits cause I already have all my others assigned.

Though I'm still missing the whole writing them out part of the equation.

Thursday.

Everything becomes "Thursday."

Like, eh, we'll look through the trailer Thursday.

We can hit up Walmart on Thursday.

Yeah, I'll finish those cabin folders Thursday.

I'll write them out longhand on Thursday.

and then of course, when will this be over? Thursday.

Well, we go home on Wednesday, but it's officially over Thursday.

Until next year's Thursday when we get to start it all over again.

After HeeHaw I stopped to see the boyfriend - just for my sanity - went out to supper and back out to that lake. It's becoming our place. Sat and talked for a while.

More drama, which I hoped would calm down this week but just got a text confirming it has not.

Only made worse by the fact that he told me he doesn't want to wait to get married anymore but now we're being forced to.

Stupid "you have five years to ask me" rule will actually lead to five years.

Just not voluntarily.

Ugh.

But I guess whatever happens happens and we'll work around it.


And that was my day. Hoping tomorrow will be drama-free but it's highly doubtful.

Song of the Day cause I heard it on the way back:

Tomorrow - Avril Lavigne


used to listen to this CD on repeat.

and i'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment