I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, July 14, 2013

The human torch was denied a bank loan.

I love my boyfriend in the mornings.

I'm going to work. 

Okay. 

You want to keep sleeping?

Okay. 

Can you bring me my keys at work?

Okay. 

I laid you out a towel and toothbrush. 

Okay. Thank you honey. 

And then he was gone.

Though he did get up to lock the door after I left.

Cause he's sweet like that.

It's funny though cause he makes fun of me for not being a morning person.

I feel bad making him live normal people hours on the weekends - though this one was his choice - because then he has to go into work on Sunday nights.

I met the other side of his family last night, his cousin owns a bar and all the other cousins got together and brought food and did a potluck sort of thing at the bar.

I was all like nervous the entire day at work. Pretty sure BossLady and Queen of the Known Universe - aka my Work Mom - were making fun of me cause I was all paranoid about meeting them.

But it was good, it actually went really well. They were really laid back and I actually knew a couple of them from camp cause their kid goes.

And his brother and sister-in-law were there so we jammed with them and actually went out with them afterward.

Made for a late night so he stayed over and slept all day when I was at work.

Came home, brought him supper, we watched Anchorman and then he headed back to go to work.



I own it but haven't seen it since high school. Scale of Awesome says 7/10. The second one looks funny, have you seen the cast list? Go here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1229340/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast serious amounts of cameos in this one.


My cat is currently going psycho and I have no idea what's going on. Like he keeps running back and forth in front of me and making strange noises.

I can't tell if he's chasing a bug or having a panic attack.

Can cats have panic attacks?

Is that normal behavior? I mean, he does it all the time, but do normal cats do that or is it just mine?

Should I get him a shrink?

Do they have shrinks for cats?

They had one for a dog on Castle.

Maybe I should look into that.


Anyway, those were the real highlights from this weekend aside from working with an awesome crew and then tonight's 2 hour conversation with Sketch.

I had this flashback to college cause I swear like 98% of tonight's conversation was about boyfriends. Anyway, in college freshman year I was on the way back to the dorms with Sketch and Schwartz and Lindz and we were talking about guys and I was like, "Remember earlier when we didn't talk about guys. Let's go back to that." *silence* "What did we used to talk about?" *more silence*

Was good to catch up.

And now I'm off to bed.

My goal is to get up before noon and then do homework all day.

Wish me luck.

On to the music:

It's official, there's a video!

Acapella - Karmin


yes i've posted this song like 5 times in three weeks, but it's official cause the video is now out!

and is awesome.

the toast thing amuses me.

okay, i promise not to post the song again for another month.

how's that?

here are the real songs of the day.

both from soundtracks and both for no reason whatsoever, just got into my head and wouldn't leave.






i was going nuts.



here's another soundtrack for you:



"that's not a good start but, keep going."

out.

No comments:

Post a Comment