I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, July 22, 2013

but it's a little too late, she's a little too gone, she's a little too right, i'm a little too wrong.

Holy crap.

I'm done!

I finished all my homework for the semester and submitted it.



Yay for flying homework papers! (as is tradition)

I'm still in a state of awe.

Granted that might be because it's super late and I should be sleeping.

So I'll hate myself in the morning but it'll be worth it CAUSE I'M DONE!

Today was pretty good.

Work flew by - literally flew by - lunch break at the apartment loading up my big fat cat for Mom to take to the farm.

Can't leave him by himself while I'm at camp and he loves the farm.

And grandma.

Though that may not last after she takes him for shots and to be shaved.

It's always an adventure trying to get him into the cat carrier cause he's bigger than the carrier.

Which is a challenge, but we've found if you back him in then it goes faster.

But then he bites.

He's not a fan of the carrier.

Or the car ride.

So, sorry about that Mom.


And work was interesting itself, learned how to calculate interest when I got it for a reference question, and found real estate and some legal cases for one of our regulars.

After work was dinner with the boyfriend's family to celebrate his sister-in-law's birthday.

A month later, but still a birthday celebration nonetheless.

Stopped by his train friend's house afterwards.

Oh yeah, train friend.

Like, they do train stuff together like go watch trains and go on motorcar rides on the tracks and buy train stuff and all that.

He's a nice guy. And he knows my dad and his friends so I can semi-follow conversations.

I did grow up in a house full of train memorabilia so that helps every once in a while.


Got home. Did homework for four hours. Rocked it.

Well, hoping I rocked it.

Either way it's done and nothing I can do about it now.

Relief.

Now I can focus on camp.

Which is actually more stressful than the homework.

But worth it in the end.

Though I just realized that I go out there in like 3 days and I'm totally unprepared.

Even though I have all the applications processed, t-shirts sorted, nametags printed, skits picked out, trailer ready, etc.

Still have to type up and print out all the skits.

And do the cabin folders.

Plus pack.

Haven't even made a list yet.

Thursday.

All on Thursday.

Cause tomorrow I'm working.

Wednesday I'll be at a different library for a seminar - which just happens to be located in the town where the boyfriend lives. Hmm...

But Thursday is a half day.

Half work. Half camp.

So I'll be able to handle it.

Or I'll fake being able to handle it.

Fake it 'til you make it, as Bosslady says.

Okay, tired of typing and staring at this screen. Homework kills everything.

Wipeout and sleep it is.

It's a Little Too Late - Mark Chesnutt


is that kathy griffin?

classic country. love 90's country, was the best. gonna have to buy it on itunes.

AND since it is the first song I heard after finishing for the summer that makes it my Summer Song of 2013.

Basically the rule is it's the first song I hear after completing all my homework for the year and then I can't skip it when it comes up on my iPod for the rest of the summer.

Go here for previous years Summer Songs: http://ckmylifeinclosedcaptions.blogspot.com/2012/06/fireworks-ted-summer-songs-and-binary.html

and a binary solo.

Remember how I'm a nerd?

As if there was ever any question.

out.

No comments:

Post a Comment