I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Maybe if I act like that, flippin' my blonde hair back...

Ah the weekend. It flew by too quickly as usual. But at least it was a good one.

Saturday was zen-fest. Slept in, did a bit of homework before heading out to the farmhouse to watch the Husker game.

Holy crap man.

If you don't know what happened you should watch this highlight reel. It pretty much sums it up.



Madness, the zen stopped there.

Which was good cause then it was off to my cousin's wedding reception. Total rustic approach it was awesome. I jammed out with Homey-G-Wigger and Obi-Wan plus the Mentor came and joined our table and then my brother, his wife and family made an appearance. We hid out in the corner and talked for a while. Didn't really dance but did take quite a few pictures to send to my chair-ridden mother.

It was fun. I liked the whole laid back approach when we get married - if he ever proposes - that's what I want. No pressure and open bar. We got drink tickets. Obi-Wan actually went and stole us extra ones when we ran out.

Don't worry I was driving so I only had 2.

Amaretto sours, they're good stuff.

After the reception I headed to the farmhouse where Mom and I watched SNL.

Well, I watched SNL, she bailed on me for sleep.

SNL was actually funny this weekend. Eminem - who I love - performed and then of course Kerry Washington - who I also love - hosted.

These were my favorites.

What Does My Girl Say - Ylvis parody


better than the original. mostly cause i hate the original but i would buy this on iTunes.


Ain't no lady baby.


Respect my ability to assess a bucket.

I want a sound machine to follow me around.


How's He Doing?


He does not.

I love Keenan trying to keep a straight face. I would have died.

My new tradition whilst at the farm is to fall asleep watching episodes of MXC on Hulu. Did you know they have all the episodes available? It's love it.

Please tell me you know what MXC is. If you don't you are severely culture deprived and should now go and watch it on Hulu.com

It's basically the original Wipeout. Americans took the Japanese game show Takeshi's Castle and dubbed it in English. It's clearly not what they're actually saying which makes it even funnier.

Would have been nice to get that extra hour of sleep but instead I woke up to Mom yelling that I needed to ride with my brother in the semi to get the pickup and bring it home.

Hopped in the semi, drank my coffee and ate my cereal. Huzzah.

Then it was church, stopped by the VFW and got meals to go for lunch, I finished my paper, submitted it and then stopped by to see the boyfriend now that he's back from yet another motorcar adventure. 

Now I'm back and Carter and I are wiped. Gonna crash. 

Song of the Day: Driving my mom's car this week while my headlight gets fixed so it's back to XM radio and Songs You Know But Forgot You Knew Them

Stupid Girls - Pink


totally forgot about this one, back in the good ole days. jammed out to this one on the way back.

out. legitimate pre-midnight post, holy crap tag in use.

where oh where have the smart people gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment