I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

"Did you see that? She wooed and high-fived me." "Are you sure she wasn't aiming for your head but your hand was in the way?"

My day started off with getting hit on.

Dude asked me to be his girlfriend, when I said I was already taken he offered to thumb-wrestle the boyfriend for me.

Um, no.

And then my day ended with a high five from a really excited patron cause I helped her find books at 5:59 PM.

We close at 6.

Awkward transactions all around, but I have tomorrow and Friday off so I'm stoked.

After working all day I headed out to see the boyfriend. We went to supper with his parents and then watched some - keyword some - Mystery Science Theater the Movie cause he fell asleep.

To be fair he works nights and stayed up all day so he could sleep tonight and act like a normal person tomorrow.

Which is sweet really since he's coming to my family's Thanksgiving.

Originally Thanksgiving was gonna be at Second Sister's but due to natural disasters we're moving it to Oldest Sister's.

Got Apples to Apples and other random board games in my trunk. Gonna rock.

Need to remember to stop and get a paper on the way there so we have ads to look through as is tradition.

That's all I got for today. Gonna crash.

Music: I sang At Last and Radioactive all day long. Seriously repeatedly driving me nuts. Random combination I'm aware, but it's my fault cause I bought them both - well, the Will Champlin versions.

Soo let's go with something else so that they can get out of my head

I Still Believe in You - Cole Vosbury


took me days to figure out that was a vince gill song. drove me nuts.

he's crazy good. cole not vince. never really been a fan of vince, is that just me?

legitimate pre-midnight post, holy crap tag in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment