I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I love you, always forever, near or far, closer together.

Is anyone else watching David Blaine?

This is crazy.

And disgusting.


Alright, have you guys read about this already?

'Fifty Shades of Grey' book found to contain traces of herpes, cocaine

As librarians we deal with a lot of gross stuff.

People come in on their sick days to stock up on stuff to watch and read.

There's jam-handed kids running all around, smearing their germy germs all over the place.

We even have an oven bought specifically to kill creepy crawly critters.

All of these things make me use hand sanitizer every other customer, but THIS makes me want to wear gloves.

Basically this professor in Belgium tested 10 books and found bacteria on copies of 50 Shades of Grey and also another novel called Tango by Pieter Aspe.

First question? Why?

Second question? What the hell is Tango about?

My favorite part "and not by reading."

Gross.


Today was good. Another half and half day. 4 hours of work, and then 3 hours of practicum. Practicum Count-Up 83:30/90 - only 2 more days left, can't believe it's almost over. It'll be weird going back to 9-6 every day. Gonna have to go back and visit sometime.

After that was dinner with the Cool Aunt and the Library Goddess. Jalapeno margaritas and leftovers galore! Huzzah!

Was good to catch up. But they were giving me crap cause apparently my graduation party is imaginary until actual invitations are sent out.

Thursday.

They'll be sent out Thursday.

They also told me I'm too young to get married. At 25. Even though the Cool Aunt got married at 24.

Different times apparently.

It's okay, with inflation I've still got 'til 30 before I need to worry. Long story. Go here.

Alright, should probably crash. Back to work tomorrow then date night with the boyfriend.


Song You Know But Forgot You Knew It

I Love You Always Forever - Donna Lewis


yay 90's pop.

Legit pre-midnight post, holy crap tag in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment