I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, November 25, 2013

Yo no soy David Wozniak.

Huzzah for a day off.

Slept in - it was fabulous - did some homework - only 2 assignments left - ran some errands - still need to buy pop though, forgot about that - and then it was date night with the boyfriend.

We went out for supper and then saw Delivery Man.



It was alright. Scale of Awesome says 7/10. Good, but not something I need to buy and watch over and over.

After that we watched some Big Bang Theory and Pawn Stars. Guess which one was my choice. And then he headed off to work. Only 2 nights left for him and only 2 days left for me until a couple off. Huzzah for the holidays. Actually looking forward to Thanksgiving. Good food and fun with the family. Should start working on my Xmas list though so I have something to give them.

I'm hoping it doesn't turn out to be such an "adult" one like last year.

And when I say "adult" I mean boring.

Luggage.
Bookcase.
Vacuum.
Curtains hung.

I feel like there was more but I don't remember.

Alright, I should crash. Work and last day at the internship tomorrow. Gonna be a sad day.

Song of the Day:

At Last - Will Champlain


dangit, why did i take him out of my top 20? he was in the top 15 originally but then i switched everything around. should stop second guessing myself. still rooting for him though.

No comments:

Post a Comment