I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, May 15, 2011

You spin me round with your pop muzik.

I was totally productive today! I know, shocker! But it was camp central! After work central. Shelved everything except the picture books since we're out of room. Gonna have to figure out what to do about that tomorrow.
Anyway, it was totally camp central. Wrote out the application forms, talked to my partner in crime, and Pastor, sent the new forms to him to hand out tomorrow at his meeting, plus to our website guy and a bunch of teachers in our district so they can promote it. Picked a few dates for a possible meeting - which needs to happen soon - and started a new folder for all incoming stuff. It sounds a lot simpler than it actually was. Or maybe not.
Now I'm starving. Woops, forgot about supper...Mmmm...cereal sounds good...
But now, aside from starting to write the skits, I just prep for the meeting which means working on a schedule and looking at the budget.

Oh, also bought the new Word program so I'm having SOOO much fun updating each individual word/works file on my computer. Ugh.

Yay a preview for Pirates! Gonna be weird without Orlando and Keira.

Songs for the night:
"Pop Muzik" - M

awesome song and video - favorite memory was when I was at my sister's and I taught my niece and nephew (aged 2 and 3 at the time) the refrains and they were running around the house singing "shoo-be-doo-be-doo-wop" "bop-bop-shoo-wop"


and, oh my god, have you SEEN THIS VIDEO?!
"You Spin Me Round" Dead or Alive

that's just fantastic.


and i'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment