I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Somewhere only we know....

Not much to say for today. Work was good - flew by pretty quickly. I actually got to see Slim Shady today so that was new as she has been sick and I haven't been around. John Boy and I also got to work together today - also new since we don't get scheduled together very much anymore.
Although, the definite highlight of the day was at lunch when Superwoman was all like "come here!" like all serious face and everything and she handed me her phone wanting me to beat a level of Angry Birds for her. Which is truly a serious matter. And I was stuck on that one when we were at the hospital. It took me all day to cave and buy that Mighty Eagle thing and have it demolish the whole house, taking the pigs with it. I hate it when one of them survives and it just laughs at you. Stupid pig.

Came home and read half of Book #4, which is pretty good so far. Tomorrow means finishing what I don't finish tonight then doing all the wiki stuff and uploading it. Then Saturday is class and hopefully after that I'll get to hang with some family or something. Or take a nap. That'd be nice too.

Thought I could make it all day without listening to this song but I couldn't. Here's your song for the night and I'm out.
"Somewhere only we know" Glee version of Keane

love both the original and this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment