I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Words I Couldn't Say

At lunch today it was hilarious. Slim Shady was looking at a magazine that had a picture of J-Lo in this like giant gold outfit. All sparkly and god-y and just like, whoa. It was seriously just whoa. So I was like,
"You should totally get that and wear it to work."
and Boss's Boss's Boss was there, she looks over and says, "It's not shorts..." and walks away. I laughed so hard. Cause yeah, that's basically our only policy. No shorts. I take that as a thumbs up from Boss's Boss's Boss, and really, who's gonna argue with her?

Only worked 'til 4 today, then had dinner with some family and oh man, was feeling bad for that waitress. Lots of food, kids galore.... anyway, three drinks later and I'm back on my couch getting ready to read until I fall asleep.


So, music for tonight and then I'm gone. We'll go with soundtracks, cause I love them.

"Words I Couldn't Say" Leighton Meester - Country Strong

love this song. this and their duet I think are the best. well that and Country Strong itself. Gwyneth is awesome, but this girl has got some serious talent.

"Just My Immagination" The Cranberries at P3 - Charmed

love the song and this ep. fantastic. yes, i'm a nerd, get over it.


OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment