I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Smoke on the water

Fire in the sky.

A year ago today I graduated from college. Oh the joys. It feels weird because it doesn't seem like it's been a year. And I was so excited to be done with homework forever. HA! Speaking of, only 42 pages left in Book #1 for Saturday. Still have to get a hold of the Book #2, if it doesn't come in the mail tomorrow I'm screwed. Maybe I'll just go buy another from Barnes and Noble, but then I'm sure, the next day it will get here in the mail. Oh well, I will donate it to the library. There's holds on it - which is why I'm buying it and not waiting 'til it's available.

Oh well, today was less of a suckfest than yesterday even though I had to work all day. No patrons yelled at us, I think they finally got the whole it takes longer now because we're just learning thing. Secretly I still miss Horizon just because it was so much faster and the receipts were fast, and you didn't have to search for buttons because there were shortcuts. We'll get there I'm sure, but for now it's still frustrating.

These were the songs stuck in my head today at work. I sang them both. No they have absolutely nothing in common. I guess they're both sang by dudes. So that's one thing. But other than that, no.

Have fun.

"Smoke on the Water" Deep Purple

awesome.


"Word Disassciation" Lemon Demon aka Neil Cicierega

he's the dude that does all the 'potter puppet pals' stuff which is hysterical. Anyway, sometimes I sing this at work in my head when I walk down the aisles. Yes I do know all the words. But I've had it on my ipod for like holy crap junior year of high school that's like 7 years now? Toast man. Toast.

Tomorrow I have off from both libraries - shocker - so it's going to be play practice central. Performance is on Thursday already, I guess I'll see the progress tomorrow since I haven't gotten out here for over a week. Should be fun.

Maybe the parentals will let me sleep in since I don't have to go in 'til the afternoon. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment