I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, May 30, 2011

On this lovely bella notte....

I couldn't post last night since our internet was done but I'll try not to ramble on too long tonight.

Anybody do anything special for Memorial Day? I remember, a few years ago, we went to a cemetary with one of my uncles and he was telling this story - apparently, one of our relatives was quite the drinker and the doctor told him it was unhealthy so he should stop. The dude looks at the doctor and says, "I know a lot more old drunks than old doctors." Awesome.

I was actually pretty productive this weekend. I cleaned out a section of my closet, had a camp meeting - led the thing even though i'm the youngest - sent out a bunch of application letters - after stuffing envelopes and writing addresses for a couple hours. Feels good. But the letters are out so I should get more forms this week. Then it'll just be camp central.

I also am on disc #3 out of 14 for Book #7. We have to listen to the audio version and I'll listen to more of that tomorrow between shifts while I clean my apartment....I say in a semi-dream state, it's highly probably that I'll nap instead.

Tonight I went over to oldest sister's house to have dinner and watched I Am Number Four - which I talked about on here earlier. It was the one we went to and didn't know anything about it so we said if it sucked we'd just make commentary. It was surpringly entertaining. Just like Swamp People. "Shoot it Jacob!"

"Work Hard, Play Harder" Gretchen Wilson

love it, and the videos cool with the images projected on the barn.

"Bella Notte" Glee version

been in my head all weekend. love the 1:18 switchover to acapella. although it's not much of a beautiful night tonight. storm central!


alright, i'm out. work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment