I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles to fall down at your door.

Gotta love Dad's TV. It's huge. But it's also filled with the most random DVR'd stuff ever. Ranges from "Body of Proof" - mom's choice since she's already taping 2 things in her room at that time - to "Hee Haw". And oh my god, don't get him started on Hee Haw. Seriously.

But I'm in here tonight since Aunt and Uncle are staying over in my room. Not a problem, I like this couch and this TV is seriously nice.

Let me scroll through my DVR options here, I already caught up on my "Body of Proof", next up:

American Pickers. Hilarious. Now if only they could come to the farm and look in Dad's old buildings. It's a good show, every once in a while I watch it. I can do without his endless metaphors though.

Then Swamp People. Oh my god. I'm still laughing.
Aunt D: "What do you think of him?"
Me: "I think he looks like my ex boyfriend."
But mine had better teeth. Same sense of humor. Can you believe people do that for a living? This episode is the "Gator Gauntlet" and there's some dude catching them alive with his bare hands.

Gonna skip past "O'Reilly Factor" ...think I'd rather watch "Swamp People". Then there's "American Restoration" "Pawn Stars" "Market to Market" ...was that "Fringe"?!?! It is! Must be one of Mom's. What's "Imus in the Morning" ? Says business/financial...SKIP! Hmmm... "Classic Tractor Fever".... hmmm... interesting title, but no. GLEE! Yay for another one of Mom's. New York episode sounds good. I'll probably konk out about halfway through anyway.

Just one tonight:

"500 Miles" The Proclaimers

aww, yay for young johnny! love 1:38. fantastic.


Alright, out for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment