I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, May 27, 2011

Justin Bieber has left your page.

Let's just leave it at that. Seriously. Yes, I like pie, but no I'm not going to tell you that over an instant message service at work.

Alright, both books are read, all homework is finished and posted. Concrete poem in place. Not my favorite but it works. I turn a bit perfectionist about these things.

Smo and I are watching 30 Rock, loving it totally.
-"No, Liz. Cinderella is blonde. You can be Snow White and party with the little people."
-"We gotta boogie, gang."

...fantastic.


alright, in his honor, he's the songs of the night.
"Baby" Glee version


"Somebody to Love" also Glee version



love it.

OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment