I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, May 20, 2011

Just stop! Cause I really love you...

Today in a nutshell...crap, now I'm quoting Austin Powers. "What kind of a shell has a nut like this?!"
Shelved and finished the weed list, then had lunch - chili and chicken salad sandwich same thing everyday - it was awesome, then spent the majority of my afternoon in the backroom which I actually like because I can get a lot done. After all that was homework which I'm finally finished with, huzzah!

Highlight of the day was tonight, got a text from the Cool Aunt telling me I'm supposed to help the Library Goddess move furniture after class tomorrow. So random it cracked me up. She's lucky I like her!

Songs for the night and then I'm out, early morning tomorrow!

"Fill Me In" Craig David

i'm sorry, but his standing on the balcony just cracks me up.
gotta love the song - grade school flashback.

aannnd from my favorite episode of Will and Grace - the Old Fashion Piano Party
"Love Will Keep Us Together"

"It's kind of like an old fashion bore but it has the words 'piano' and 'party' in it." I love Karen Walker.
and "Will" aka Eric McCormack has an excellent voice!

okay real version.

k, i lied. but i love this version! this was back when i was still watching the show. but i always do the dance and sing the harmony when i hear the song now. it stuck with me. i hope it sticks with you. but maybe minus the justin intro/ending. love how the crowd goes wild at 1:02...no way to predict who was going to win this year...haha. She deserved/s it!

actual real version and i'm out.

....this isn't dubbed what are you talking about?!...

No comments:

Post a Comment