I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

no more sandbox...

Woohoo...spent my day in the backroom sorting books on to carts. Then studying our new system. I'm sad - they took my sandbox away! I liked telling people they let me play in a sandbox at work. The sandbox is basically a practice version of our new software. Which will hopefully officially be up and running tomorrow. If not I'm toast since there's nothing to shelve and only so many books to shelf-read.

I got a letter from the Library Goddess about our next class. It starts already in like 2 weeks! Lots and lots and lots of young adult books to read. Two already for the next class!

"I aggravated my old bossanova injury." -Niles

Alright, Carter and I are gonna finish this season and konk out. Last disc, I'm hooked. Nerd.

"Loco-motion" Kylie Minogue

awesome 80s, one of my favorite videos, i have no idea why. my favorite version of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment