I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, May 6, 2011

Embark the vehicle!

Location: Couch
Time: 11:28 PM
Music: I don't wanna know - Glee version
Current Work Score - 127

Family bonding moments from today:
-"I'm sorry creepers were taking pictures of your butt." i died at this, because its funny but also because of the blasé tone it was said in from mother to daughter.
-"Want some chicken?" my solution to oldest sister freaking out about taking the wrong road.
-"Well I don't listen to crap." oldest sister after i complimented her music choice
-"The surgery group" mass text group
-getting flipped off while driving, but it wasn't at me so it's okay
-watched the green hornet - super funny...once the storyline developed
-drove past our cousin and yelled and waved at him through the window, probably totally weirded him out

A work friend was telling me this story about this guy who stole a tank and how the cops couldn't stop him because how do you stop a tank? They'd just run you over. And I was like, that would be the ultimate car chase vehicle! Even though it's probably not that fast. But I think that now, the Green Hornet's car would be the ultimate car chase vehicle with the speed and weaponry. Especially if you have Kato as your driver. There's this episode of World Dumbest with this car chase and it ends with this guy getting beat up by the cops and one of the commentators was like, "You can always tell how successful a car chase is by how many cops want to pummel you when it's done. This one? Very successful!"

Scale of Awesome - Green Hornet 7/10, it was pretty good - there was a lot of fighting and funny moments. It had kind of a slow beginning but it got better as it went on. and James Franco! Huzzah! I didn't know he was going to be in it!

Just one tonight

The Doobie Brothers - Black Water

out!

funky cold medina...

No comments:

Post a Comment