I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, May 23, 2011

Totally hilarious but highly inappropriate.

Went to see Bridesmaids and oh my god, so funny but sooo inappropriate. I was laughing so hard. Kristen Wiig is fantastic, as is Maya Rudolph but the best one was Melissa McCarthy. She was hysterical in every scene.

What's really funny though is that half those scenes/lines aren't in the actual movie but it's still hilarious. Cause usually, you know, the preview shows the funniest parts then the rest is like eh. The whole movie was hysterical. Totally hilarious but highly inappropriate.

My afternoon off was amazing. I should have been reading but instead I spent it watching DVDs I have checked out that are due soon.

More camp development today as well. The website is now officially been updated. If you weren't crazy going into this whole directing thing then you leave with some degree of insanity. But it's a good kind of crazy. If that doesn't sound crazy in itself.

Just one for tonight but I'm totally jamming.
"You've Lost that Lovin' Feeling" Righteous Brothers

awesome. i know the bff is probably searching for top gun clips on youtube now.

think i'm gonna grab an icecream bar and konk out.

No comments:

Post a Comment