I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"But I don't feel like dancin, no sir, no dancin' today."

Okay, I'm being lazy today and just hitting you with a music rec. You've read my rambles all week I feel like I should give you time off.
Although I did go to the dentist today, no cavities, yay for a perfect record. We got to discuss my big red x in front of the desk moment when I got to fill out the forms. One of the questions was if I have ever had a reaction to novacaine. I should have put yes in big red bold letters.

Here's the Scissor Sisters' "I don't feel like dancin" which clearly he does because he dances during the entire video. But whatever. And if you like this one I strongly recommend you check out "Take your mama" which is another one of my favorites.

My second sister got me hooked on them one summer when we were camping. The video is a little bizarre at times but I actually immensely enjoy it. I think the stop action thing is kinda cool, plus his purple outfit man, that's just awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment